Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My interest

Today I want to reveal to all of you what is my passion. My passion are watching movies not the movies that make we just crying for the heroine has died in the last scene but the movies that can generate my brain to think why and what. Thats to me that become my interest. 

At the number fifth are the film that been called ' Anakku Sazali'. Why this black and white film can be in my top five list. Its because from my younger days my father like to watch all type of old malay movies the black and white movies for especially. While i'm still at the age of 5 or 7 I always wondering why there are two P. Ramlee and how they do it. Beside that the melody of the songs are delicious to my ear.

At the number fourth the genre that I been mostly like to watch that is The Godfather trilogy. the quote that ' I will give him the offer that he cant refuse' make me waiting to use it on someone who play-play with me. The story about all the underground world about organize crime and how in the world even we are the criminal we must have respect in other people life and belonging.  

At the number third is the 'My Sassy Girl' I been attract by the plot how their love live already been managed by the third party that means the fate of their love. But as human being we for sure try to find our love in our way and for another in our own way but fate talk what they will be in the final scene. 

The silver medal will be given to the movie that been direct by Guy Ritchie . The movie been called 'Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrel'. For me this movie has been well grilled by many sub-plot and the plot and made it worth to watch. Its have all element like gangsterism theme , father and son relation theme and friendship theme. The movie that I can watch for too many times and not even feel bored. 

The gold medal will be to the film called 'Shawshank Redemption' its a movie about how the life in prison and how to handle the crooked warden and finally how the hero escape from the prison and get the new life with the new identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment